-
December 14th, 2002, 03:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, girls...
think u no ne site that offers A.S vol 5.. omanga's taking forever to update them...
-
December 14th, 2002, 03:42 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Hmm...no, sorry! There are other places that do Angel Sanctuary scanlations, but they're all to about Chapter 3. ;___; You'll have to wait for Omanga to update them. Sorrrrry! >o<
-
December 15th, 2002, 01:54 AM
#3
Inactive Member
If you're reallllly desperate to get them you could always try an IRC channel...I personally don't like it, but sometimes it's the only way for me to get certain scanlations.
-
December 15th, 2002, 05:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
yea i just don't get IRC channels...
-
December 15th, 2002, 09:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
http://www.yatsuko.motlawa.net/mangi/manga.html
This site is not in English, but it has the chapters of Angel Sanctuary that Omanga took down.
-
December 24th, 2002, 03:33 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Ok, Sakura/crisis, enjoying ur time together in NZ?
Anyway, you guys have probably read all angel sanctuary vols.... i am at vol 10... i love the art and all but I am really really lost, ican't keep up with all the characters n who did what and why so does anyone know a site where htey offer volume sypnosis?
is the art also beautiful in the anime? and is the plot and everything in the anime the exact same as the manga
thx
lov itsu!
-
December 26th, 2002, 12:12 AM
#7
Inactive Member
If you want to see what the art in the anime looks like you can check out this site Broken Image. It's an Angel Sanctuary site with screen caps of the anime. There are only 3 episodes for it, but they follow the basic story line. They also tried to cram as much of the story as they could into the 3 episodes since it's not known when (and if) any more will be made. In my opinion though, the manga is 100 times better.
-
December 26th, 2002, 06:16 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I personally wasnt that keen on the anime. Speaking of which, is there a commercial dub coming out or something? I think I heared about them messing with the characters a bit. Hope not.
Oh and while on the topic of AS, who's your favourite chara, anyone?
Rociel gets my vote, definately.
-
December 26th, 2002, 09:36 PM
#9
Inactive Member
The DVD has a dubbed version to watch and has been released here in the states by Central Park Media(as well as a Japanese subtitled), and the VHS is dubbed.
My favorite character is Michael (just check my avatar =D ) I love him to death ^___^
-
December 27th, 2002, 03:28 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Gah--the anime was terrible. They entirely changed the storyline, and I don't like how they made Katan responsible for Sara's death. >x<
My favorite character is Katou Yue! I love the bad boy types who are talkative and funny. Err...and I dislike Setsuna the most...he just gets on my nerves, never mind the fact that he's always responsible for every character's death. >o<
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks